Jim SchnyderPresident – Recruiting Advisors
Areas of expertise
- Avature architecture and strategic design
- Avature CRM and ATS implementations, configurations and optimization
- Avature Training and certification program development
- Drip Campaigns, Talent Communities and Avature portals
- Engagement and outreach strategies
- Pre-implementation readiness
Recruiting Advisors past projects
- Implementation for two phased implementation of Avature CRM with three integrations with Workday
- Lead for optimization of large global customer with 10+ Avature instances (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Designed, built and executed a six month drip campaign leveraging Avature workflows and automation for large healthcare organization
- Multiple other implementations for clients
Jim Schnyder is the 2014 & 2011 SourceCon Grandmaster with over 30 years of success in Talent Acquisition. He is the Founder and Principal Consultant for Recruiting Advisors, a Talent Acquisition focused consulting firm helping Avature clients like EY and Booz Allen with recruiting technology, training, and best practices in sourcing.
At Recruiting Advisors, we are known for our Avature expertise, recruiting best practices and satisfied customers. We look forward to helping you.
Prior to starting Recruiting Advisors, Jim was in Talent Acquisition with PepsiCo for 17 years where he was Sourcing Leader and Global Process and Tools Lead. He was the architect and project leader for PepsiCo’s Internal Transfer System, Employee Referral Program and implementation of the Avature system. He was also the subject matter expert for two different global ATS implementations. Jim is a frequent speaker and recruiting industry thought leader for best practices and strategies in areas of sourcing, recruiting, social media, technology, diversity, and candidate engagement. Jim lives in Frisco, TX, is a native of St. Louis and a graduate of the University of Missouri – Columbia.